A Former Police Officer, Veteran of OIF II talking about Games, Movies, and generally weird news.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005










BACK AND RELOADED

I started this Blog originally as a way to post thoughts about my deployment to Iraq, it was one of the first things to fall beside the wayside as our OPTEMPO at the front end precluded any posting and afterwards I was already using things like the Guynight Website, phone calls and emails as well as a personal log to capture the events. Well that Blog is dead, Goodbye Blogistics we hardly knew thee, and now we welcome Armed and Dangerous, Long live the King. Huzzah!

Now I have been activated once again (3rd times the charm) this time in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. I am blessed again with this deployment only 20 minutes away from my new home, so every night I get to go home.

This new blog will try and capture whatevers on my mind at the moment, from thoughts of Games, National News worthy items, Bizarre happenings and the like. So hop aboard and join me for whats sure to be a strange ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home