A Former Police Officer, Veteran of OIF II talking about Games, Movies, and generally weird news.

Friday, May 02, 2008



Armored and Dangerous

So last night I went to the premire of the new Iron Man movie. It has instantly become one of my favorite, if not the favorite comic book movie. I wont be giving any spoilers away, but the movie is just done so well, its hard for me to find anything to critize about it. I thought the special effects were so realistic I never felt that there was a Movie.....CGI EFFECTS........Movie. It was all seamless and very well paced.

Robert Downey Jr. Perfect.

Gwyeneth Paltrow Perfect.

Im not the worlds biggest Jeff Bridges fan but in this movie....Perfect.

One of my gripes about the transformer movie was that the fight scenes were so frantic and a blur of action I could never really tell what was going on.

John Favere really shines in this movies as its director. My only hope is not that there will be sequals (which there undoubtably will be) but my hope is that he is chosen to direct a much bigger project (one that is hinted in the small scene after the credits)

So geeks of the world unite.....run, dont walk to your local multiplex and vote with your wallets.

I give it the coveted 5 out of 5 Badgers

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home